2013年7月26日星期五

I have a shoe crush on Nicholas Kirkwood


In my opinion, the best shoes are always the ones that aren’t for everyone. Sure, picking something that’s truly different may have some people questioning your taste level or general sanity, but I’d rather have my shoes indicate that I’m nuts than make me look just like everyone else. A little crazy is important in every outfit.
If you’re looking add that sparkle of insanity to your wardrobe, may I suggest the Nicholas Kirkwood Sprayed Suede Lace-Up Sandals? They’ve been getting a lot of press recently because Sarah Jessica Parker wore them to the Sex and the City 2 premiere afterparty, but even without all the extra attention, they’re pretty fantastic.

Nicholas Kirkwood Sprayed Suede Sandal I have a shoe crush on Nicholas Kirkwood
To be fair, Kirkwood’s shoes are always great: esoteric, sculptural, full of loud personality. They’re the kind of footwear that makes everyone’s eyes go directly to your feet and wonder exactly where you might have found such an interesting pair of shoes. I personally think that Kirkwood is on the verge of breaking to a much larger shoe audience, so if you’re interested in his particular variety of quirky, fantastical footwear, it’s time to get in on the ground floor. And seriously – could the color treatment or platform shape on the shoes be any more awesome? I certainly can’t imagine how. Buy through Luisa Via Roma for $1242.

没有评论:

发表评论